OPPO R17 Pro Thousand Stories of The Night - T&C
- 1st Prize: 1x 5-night trip to Hong Kong for two & an OPPO R17 Pro worth RM15,000.
- 2nd Prize: 1x OPPO R17 Pro
- 3rd Prize: 2x Neo Smart-band
- 4th Prize: 2x Power Bank
- 5th Prize: 10x TGV Movie Ticket
Brief Description: In OPPO (Malaysia) we believed every city have a unique story to be told particularly at night. Thus, we would like to provide a valuable platform to Malaysian to share each of their story and understand what are the night stories across the world. Share you night story now and stand a chance to win a trip to Hong Kong & OPPO R17 Pro worth RM15,000.
[ Instruction of OPPO R17 Pro Thousand Stories of The Night]
Step 1: Log on to your Instagram account and share your night photo and caption。
Step 2: Include both hash-tags #OPPOR17Pro #StoriesOfTheNight
Step 3: Make sure your account is public in order to complete the contest.
Option2：Thousand Stories Of The Night - Website
Step 1: Log on to the website below and sign in to your Facebook or Twitter account in order to share your night story on this platform.
Step 2: Share your night story by attaching 1 night story with your best photo (characters not more than 150).
Step 3: After publishing your night story (step 2), do share your night story on your own social media platform, insert the selected hash-tags #OPPOR17Pro #StoriesOfTheNight and make sure the profile is public in order to complete the contest and obtain the night story from another user across the region.
OPPO R17 Pro Thousand Stories Of The Night Website:: ( Link )
Period: 2nd Dec 2018 - 18th Dec 2018
The 5-night trip to Hong Kong for two will include:
- Two people’s trip economy-class airline tickets to Hong Kong from the winners' country/region.
- Five (5) days, five (5) nights accommodation for two single room in a 4-star hotel in Hong Kong from 9th January to 14th January, 2019.
- The Organizer will partially cover food and entertainment expenses. The detailed schedule and expense included will be provided to winners after the winner announcement.
- The trip for any third accompanying person of the winner will be at the expense of the winner.
- Participants must be 13 years of age or older. The contest is open only to all Malaysians, excluding Jie Business Sdn. Bhd. (OPPO) employees.
Scoring Assessment System:
- The judging panel will select the best “storytellers” to win the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th prizes based on the content of the night photo and story provided.
- Marking criteria: 50%: Individual night story vote (Like) from the social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) & 50%: Judging panel by the professional photographers from OPPO (Malaysia)
Exclusion of Liability
- The Organizer will not be responsible or liable for:
- Any problem, damage or loss of whatsoever nature suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure in the recruitment/contest process due to browser errors as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure experienced by participating website service providers and/or resulting from participation in the recruitment/contest howsoever arising. In the event of such error, interruption and/or failure, the organizer shall not be responsible or liable for any failure by any participants to participate in the recruitment/contest at any time.
- Any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, destruction, alteration of or unauthorized access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server malfunctions, virus, bugs, human or technical error or other causes outside its control; and
- Any other errors, acts or omissions whatsoever by the participating browser service providers.
- The Organizer has the right to extract the demographics of the participant.
- OPPO reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
Without prejudice to any right which the Organizer may have in law, the Organizer reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any participant(s) that it determines to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the recruitment/contest, or to be acting in breach or potential breach of these Online Recruitment Terms and Conditions.
Campaign deadline: 18th December 2018, 11:59pm
- Selected “storytellers” will be contacted personally and announced at OPPO Official Facebook Page.
- The Organizer at its own situation lack capacity its modify right and modify and/or terms provided as it sees fit.
- To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given/user handle used in the recruitment submission. OPPO may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
Variation to the Terms and Conditions
The Organizer reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to these Recruitment Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and the voters agree that he/she shall be bound to such changes.
The Organizer΄s Decision
- All decisions made by the Organizer pertaining to all side of the Recruitment/Contest including, without limitation, the process and manner the scores are counted and scores shall be final and no appeal, query or correspondence shall be Entertained.
- OPPO reserves the right to make any alternation or changes without prior notification.
Usage of participants’ Details and Pictures
The Organizer reserves the rights to use participants’ personal details, contents, pictures, photos or images for publicity and promotional purposes online and offline without any prior notification.